Australia’s first ever specifically designed pack with tools to support wellbeing and resilience, breaking down some of the barriers associated with Autism and Special Needs.
- Specially designed ‘hugging’ padded straps. Straps are lined with soft fabric on the inside for ultimate comfort and skin protection.
- 2 adjustable sternum straps & buckles for extra stability.
- 3 hook clasps on main wide straps to attach sensory tools.
- 2 sensory material patches: silicon with bumps & grooves and faux leather.
- Clear plastic pocket for daily class schedule or ID tag with heavy nylon velcro adhesion.
- Hip belt for comfort and for the wearer to feel more secure.
- 2 stash pockets for keys, medication, important notes, money, or added small weights (one up the top of the bag and one behind the padding on the back)
- Soft lined pouch fits an iPad or small communication device.
- Reinforced durable bottom.
- 2 large storage compartments with an additional front smaller compartment with zipper.
- Top grab handle.
- Rip stock fabric.